1. Scotmal606 avatar

On Sep 19 2015, Scotmal606 said:

Are there any plans to bring your tour to the UK? Would be great to see you all in Scotland!

2. Sandra lee avatar

On Sep 7 2015, Sandra lee said:

Please come to Arlington Tx

3. Larry Shorter avatar

On Aug 2 2015, Larry Shorter said:

Please come to Wichita or OKC
    Last time I got to see you was Eagles tour in Wichita and KC
    Would love to see you here in good ole Wichita

4. Jim Kilbert avatar

On Jul 31 2015, Jim Kilbert said:

As a Fan Club member, I attempted to buy presale tickets on Wednesday. In the opening seconds, there were only seats available 5 rows back, and when I clicked on several open seats, I was told they were already taken. This morning, in the beginning seconds of general sale, many areas (including balconies) were already sold out, and the map showed only 3 sets of 2 seats together, when I tied to order them, I was told THEY were sold. I went to Vividseats.com, and ordered and paid for 2 balcony seats at $48 above price, only to receive a phone call minutes later ,(after I had received email confirmation), that THOSE tickets had already been sold. Vivid denied that they were scalpers and offered me seats several rows back (at no additional cost). Wow--thanks! The internet and SCALPERS have ruined it for us ordinary average guys..........WTF JOE?

5. Joseph Di Cicco avatar

On Jul 30 2015, Joseph Di Cicco said:

You need to add LOUISVILLE, KY. The Louisville Palace, The Brown Theatre or KFC Yum Center (you played there with the Eagles).

6. Bobo avatar

On Jul 30 2015, Bobo said:

Help ME MAKE IT THROUGH THE NIGHT AND FAMILY would be a great addition to setlist.Looking forward to CT and DC shows,traveling from SC still hoping for NC show.
    Bobo63

7. Rick Rock avatar

On Jul 30 2015, Rick Rock said:

please play song for a dieing planet in NH

8. Glimmer Twins avatar

On Jul 29 2015, Glimmer Twins said:

PLEASE europe EUROPEEUROPE europe EUROPE europe EUROPE europe EUROPE europe EUROPE europe EUROPE europe EUROPE europe EUROPE europe EUROPE europe EUROPE europe EUROPE europe EUROPE europe EUROPE europe EUROPE

9. Partymonster avatar

On Jul 28 2015, Partymonster said:

Who is in the band?

10. JilH avatar

On Jul 28 2015, JilH said:

Coming to Charlotte I hope?? Article says stops in North Carolina! I hope so!!